There is no doubt that video marketing is the hottest trend currently and this won’t be slowing down anytime soon.
With easy accessibility of videos to everyone, the influx of visual information that your prospects receive on a daily basis can be overwhelming.
Chances are that you are already using videos or you are considering using videos for your marketing effort.
But are your videos getting the kind of traction and response that you expect?
If not, then this guide will exactly teach you everything you need to know about effective video marketing.
So let’s dive right in.
The step by step guide to implementing effective video marketing for your business:
This will be an ultimate video marketing resource book so bookmark it.
You will learn how to create videos and video marketing funnels.
Each chapter in this guide contains a handpicked list of resources to help you with your video marketing effort and get you more traffic and conversions.
When you click on a chapter, it will jump you to your desired chapter so let’s get started.
Chapter 1: How can your business benefit from video marketing?
If you are new to the world of video marketing, this section will show you how your businesses can blossom with the power of videos.
- How are explainer videos vital for your business growth – Rohan Kale
- How to Start Using Explainer Videos (Infographic) – Kissmetrics
- Top 10 Reasons Why Video Should Take a Leading Role in Your Content Marketing Plan – Vidyard
- 16 Video Marketing Statistics to Inform Your Q4 Strategy [Infographic] – Hubspot
- FACEBOOK VIDEO: VIEWS OF SPONSORED VIDEO CONTENT JUMP 258% SINCE 2016 – Reel SEO
- Benefits of Video Marketing for Small Business – ThriveHive
Chapter 2: What kind of video can boost your business?
Many businesses don’t know the kind of videos that would suit their needs. This can cause distress since the scope of video marketing is huge. Therefore in this chapter, I make sure to show you the different kind of videos along with their use.
- 9 Types of Videos That Every Business Can Use – Wistia
- 12 Engaging Types of Video Content that Viewers Love to Watch – Single Grain
- 5 Inspiring Video Ideas For Facebook Marketing – Rohan Kale
- On-Camera vs. Off-Camera – What’s the Right Type of Video for You? – Magnolia Media Network
- How much does an animated explainer video cost to make? – Tubular Insights
Chapter 3: How to create videos that your prospects will love?
Now that you have an understanding of how videos can help you get to enhance your marketing efforts, let’s take one step further. In this chapter, you will see all the necessary ingredients to create videos. When you follow this, your prospects will “get you” and will be influenced and inspired to engage with your brand.
- Stop Creating Explainer Videos, You’re Doing It All Wrong! – Quick Sprout
- Video Marketing success with 7 most influential emotional triggers – Rohan Kale
- Wistia’s Scripting Tips – Wistia
- Video Content Marketing: 4 Elements of An Effective Strategy – Content Marketing Institute
- 9 Elements Of A Great Promotional Video – Business 2 Community
- The 5 Best Explainer Videos (& How to Make Your Own) – WordStream
- DIY Office Video Studio – Wistia
Chapter 4: How to get conversions by creating video marketing funnels?
Creating videos is the most important step in your video marketing success. But there is a way in which you have to guide the prospect so that they can understand you and your business much better. Imagine an example when you saw a movie trailer and you are deeply impressed because it appeals to you and brings out the right emotions. When this happens, the chances of you watching the movie in the cinema hall are very high. Similarly, we have to guide our prospects along the entire sales funnel so they feel the proximity towards you and buy from you.
- Create Video Marketing for the Entire Sales Funnel – Vidyard
- A YouTube Video Marketing Guide to Increase Prospects in Your Funnel – Single Grain
- How Video Marketing Can Transform Your Funnel – Search Engine Journal
- The Video Marketing Funnel: Proof it Works and 5 Easy Steps to Follow – Affilorama
- 5 Strategies to Entice Consumers to Binge-Watch Your Product Videos – Kissmetrics
Chapter 5: How to maximize conversions by optimizing your videos?
After all the videos have been set up along the entire sales funnel, now we start optimizing the videos. This means checking those matrices like engagement, video views, bounce rates etc. This helps you understand how our video is performing and where do you need to make those necessary adjustments so that you get more view time, engagement, reduced bounce rate and so on. Apart from this, our video needs to be SEO optimized and have the appropriate call to actions to get maximum conversions. So here are a few resources for you:
- Optimising Videos – Get The Best ROI From Your Video Marketing! – Rohan Kale
- The Wistia Guide to Video Metrics – Wistia
- YouTube SEO: How to Optimize Videos for YouTube Search – Hubspot
- Video SEO: The Definitive Guide – Backlinko
- How video ranking differ on Google and YouTube – Tubular Insights
Chapter 6: Case studies of effective video marketing
Nothing better than having case studies to see how small and big brands have effectively used video to get staggering results and you can achieve the same.
- How DropBox Started As A Minimal Viable Product – TechCrunch
- 12 Video Marketing & Advertising Campaigns You’ll Actually Enjoy Watching – Hubspot
- 5 Exceptional B2B Video Marketing Campaigns to Emulate – Sendible Insights
- 7 YouTube Marketing Case Studies – Rival IQ
Chapter 7: How to get seen on different social platforms with video marketing
Apart from using videos on your website or landing pages, they can be used for advertising on various social networks. A single piece of video can be repurposed and used in various formats like blogs, small Facebook and Instagram clippings, LinkedIn articles and so on.
- How to Repurpose Videos Into Many Forms of Valuable Content – Social Media Examiner
- A Video Marketing Guide On Creating Epic Content for Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and More – Buffer
- Crafting a Social Video Strategy – Wistia
- 7 Ways to Repurpose Your Video Content – Agora Pulse
- Using Video and Email Together – Wistia
- How Reddit helped grow this YouTube channel by almost 600% in 30 days – Tubular Insights
Now, you literally know everything about video marketing, so plan a video marketing strategy and start implementing it soon.
I am very excited for your video marketing success!