You’re at the gym, wrestling a spaghetti-covered toddler or just grabbing a latte with one hand and scrolling Facebook with the other, with one headphone in (because you need to hear the barista but you also totally need to hear Beyoncé).
This is your customer. And sooner or later, while they’re living their busy, beautiful lives, they’ll see your company name on Facebook or Google - but if what they see is a video, not a text post, they’re 10x more likely to click.
Awesome, right? Here’s more sexy numbers:
- Our brain processes videos 60,000 times faster than text
- 82% of marketing professionals find video effective
- Merely mentioning the word “video” in email made click-through rates skyrocket by 13%
Also - who doesn’t want to watch cartoons, right?
By the way…
- Videos on a business’ Facebook page increase user engagement by 33%
- Videos embedded on a business’ website increase traffic up to 55%
We love creating funny, awesome videos to promote offers and increase brand awareness - but, as the numbers will tell you, it’s a serious business.
But if you don’t use video? You’re risking missing out on one of the biggest booms in marketing since email.
The race is on.
Here’s the bad news - it’s not just you.
- 52% of marketing professionals say video gives the highest ROI
- 76% of marketers use video for boosting brand awareness
- 96% of B2B companies plan to use video marketing in 2017/2018
The secret’s out - and it’s time you caught up. Luckily, an insane video content strategy is super easy to set up: all you need to do is give us a call.